Our online course on Safeguarding in Mediation is designed to equip you with the essential knowledge and confidence needed to navigate the complex realm of safeguarding.
By the end of this course you will :
- Review the FMC Code of Conduct: Gain an understanding of the FMC Code of Conduct on safeguarding.
- Identify different types of abuse and learn to recognise various forms of abuse that may arise in mediation.
- Develop the confidence to engage in meaningful conversations with your clients about safeguarding concerns.
- Clarify the referral process when it comes to safeguarding concerns.
- Look at what happens going forwards after a safeguarding concern has been reported.
This course comprises of an online learning module of approximately 2 hours. You will need access to a computer and have a good level of computer literacy. Please ensure you read and agree with our online training centre policy before you book your place.
Duration : approximately 2 hours
Cost : £50.00