National Family Mediation Direct is looking to recruit Family Mediation Council Accredited mediators across England and Wales to help meet increasing demand.
There are always opportunities, in various parts of the country.
Benefits of Working with NFMD
Our priority is to provide high-quality family mediation services to families experiencing relationship breakdown, divorce and separation.
As the largest and oldest provider of family mediation in England and Wales, our reputation is important to us. NFM aims to support its clients, employees and importantly its practitioners from the start of training to fledging as an accredited mediator.
We achieve outstanding results for families and we do this by investing in our mediators to provide high-quality mediation services.
Working for NFMD offers you:
- Support to provide high-quality professional family mediation
- Access to resources and knowledge to support your development and your private practice.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free membership of NFM for registration and regulation purposes
- Dedicated administrative support on all casework
- First line of enquiry for all cases, including telephone support for clients and mediators
- Costs and expenses related to the delivery of NFM cases
- No hidden fees, charges or costs to mediators
- Free professional Practice Consultancy on all NFM work
- Free access to group support, for best-practice sharing, and supervision.
- Free access to three NFM CPD training events per year
- Support with legal aid work through our expert contract management.
- Insurance and complaints support for your private practice
If you are interested in joining NFMD’s expanding team, please get in touch by email in the first instance to email@example.com