A rise in bookings for online family mediation training has led to a further set of courses being arranged by England and Wales’ leading mediation provider.
National Family Mediation (NFM) has seen an increased uptake of bookings for its foundation training which is the way in to the profession for aspiring mediators.
And NFM’s continuing professional development (CPD) training courses, which help existing mediators improve different aspects of their practice, are also proving very popular.
All the courses currently available will be delivered by video conference.
New courses that have recently been added to NFM’s suite of opportunities include:
CPD webinars for mediators:
- Tax and The Family Mediator
- What Do Mediators Need To Know About Pensions?
- Drafting Summaries
- Coaching Clients
- Widening The Window: A View of Narrative Mediation
- Mediation As Artistry
- The Mediator and The Trusts for Land and Appointment of Trustees Act (TOLATA)
- Child-Inclusive Mediation Awareness and Understanding
- Child-Inclusive Mediation Update for Mediators
- Child-Inclusive Mediation Three-Day course
For full information on dates, and to book online, please visit the NFM website ‘courses’ page.