A surge in bookings for online family mediation training has led to a further set of courses being arranged by England and Wales’ leading mediation provider.
National Family Mediation has seen a sharp increase in bookings for its foundation training which is the way in to the profession for aspiring mediators, as well as for its continuing professional development (CPD) training courses, which help existing mediators improve different aspects of their practice.
Like family mediation itself, the courses are now delivered by video conference due to Covid-19 restrictions.
New courses that have recently been added to NFM’s suite of opportunities include:
CPD webinars for mediators:
- Pensions and Covid-19 Impact
- The Mediator and The Trusts for Land and Appointment of Trustees Act (TOLATA)
- Child-Inclusive Mediation Awareness and Understanding
- Child-Inclusive Mediation Update for Mediators
- Financial Provision Under The Children Act (Schedule 1)
- Needs and Tax
- Property and Finance
- Child Only
For full information on dates, and to book online, please visit the NFM website ‘courses’ page.