A new paper from The House of Commons Library provides brief information in response to some key questions regarding the impact of the Coronavirus outbreak on separated families, maintenance arrangements and access to children.
- Can children move between the homes of separated parents?
- How should parents comply with a court-orders for contact?
- How are child maintenance payments impacted?
- Can I visit my child in care/residential home?
- My child contact centre is closed: What alternatives are being made?
- Where can I go for help and advice?
The impact of Covid-19 is a fast-moving issue and the paper should be read as correct at the time of publication.