Details of current vacancies appear on this page. If no links appear below, there are no vacancies.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Training Developer
Location: NFM National Office in Exeter (Can be homebased)
Reports to: Training Manager and SMT
Salary: £30,000 pro rata
Hours: 2 days per week
We are recruiting for a passionate and dedicated Training Developer to work with our training team to lead and direct the learning culture and vision for National Family Mediation (NFM).
In this role, you’ll be part of the small team that designs, delivers, and tracks our training offers focussing on our philosophies and professional practices. NFM is the longest established provider of family mediation in England and Wales and we are 40 years old next year. We developed the training for mediators and are very proud of our training offer which is widely recognised as the gold standard of family mediation training today.
We have a reputation to maintain and develop.
You’ll need to have ideas and technical development skills as well as the ability to facilitate the training when needed, such as to cross-train our instructors or to run pilot programs. You’ll be expected to develop training in multiple formats of learning, including online training, virtual training, instructor-led training, and provide training guides for our team of trainers.
This new and exciting role is available to a creative individual who can develop the NFM training offer. The role will ensure NFM Training remains at the highest standard by maintaining content that is up to date and relevant for new and training mediators; extending the variety of CPD opportunities for family mediators and finding other opportunities for NFM to deliver its brand of training and skills.
The ideal candidate for the position of Training Developer will:
– Have comprehensive training, learning & development experience
– Come from a family mediation background or associated industry
– Thrive in a creative and expanding market
– Be an exceptional communicator
– Have created and executed training programs
– Be confident with a good sense of fun
Role and responsibilities:
The Training Developer will;
- work effectively with the training team and Senior Management Team to identify training and learning needs of the profession.
- Develop engaging online, virtual, instructor-led, and hands-on training content for NFM Mediators
- Continuously assess the quality and relevance of training materials and improve as needed
- Work with the team to create activities and exercises that bring training to life
- work with the training team to deliver in a timely way and in line with our delivery strategy
- Align development timing and update on progress with the training team and trainers
- communicate development status and results with training team and SMT and ultimately the Board
- Engage and advise subject matter experts on developing new learning content and maintaining existing support materials
- Pilot and test new courses, and prepare and cross-train trainers on the content
- Keep track of new templates and styles to implement and keep documentation up to date
- Find new markets for delivery of NFM training
To follow all NFM’s policies and procedures.
To assist with other tasks as reasonably requested by the organisation, including assisting the national office staff with other projects as relevant and necessary.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (including presentation skills)
- Experience of developing training materials from scratch
- Excellent level of IT skills
- Excellent written, analytical and organisational skills
- Experience of implementing business development
- Experience of managing a project from inception to delivery
- Good relationship building skills
- Experience of report writing and record keeping
- An understanding of mediation and/or other agencies working with families
- Demonstrable understanding of the market positioning of family mediation generally and NFM specifically
- Fund-raising experience
- High levels of integrity
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Commitment to the values of family mediation
- Ability to work in partnership with colleagues
- A commitment to Equal Opportunities
- Access to your own transport an advantage
This post will entail dealing with commercially sensitive material. The successful candidate will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement.
For further information about the role please contact email@example.com