Family mediators working across England and Wales have been invited to an innovative free online international CPD event, taking place on 10 June 2021.
Financial issues in family mediation: international role-play (Thursday 10 June, 4.00 – 7.30pm) will enable mediators to:
- Meet international colleague family mediators to see how they work with financial issues, in role-play situations
- Examine how to relate your practice to international practice and feel cross-cultural features
- Take part in a Q&A discussion about what you see.
This innovative CPD event will bring together professionals from
to see how financial issues mediation works in different countries, and share good practice.
This free CPD event will feature:
- Three role-play simulations of 30 minutes each by American, UK and Ukrainian colleagues
- International discussion on distinctive features of working with financial issues of the USA, UK and Ukraine
- An optional half-hour at the end for informal discussion & networking opportunities.
To register for this free event and receive Zoom joining instructions, please email TrainingSupport@nfm.org.uk