If any of these statements fit your circumstances, then this is the course for you:
• It has been a while since you did your training and you feel a little rusty
• You did your core training a couple of years ago and haven’t had many cases
• You’ve applied for an extension and have been advised by the FMC that you need to complete a refresher course
• You had a change in career and now want to come back to it after a few years out (in this example you will need to write to the Family Mediation Standards Board to find out what they require you to do in order to be accredited)
This course will be delivered by Zoom video conference over six half-day morning sessions.
Joining instructions will be provided to confirmed delegates, who must commit to attend all six sessions.
FEEDBACK from our most recent Refresher Training course:
“The course overall has been excellent. This has been the first course I have completed on zoom, and whilst initially feeling apprehensive about it, my view is that it has been hugely successful and something that I would highly recommend”.
“I learnt new skills whilst also refreshing many of the skills I learnt in my initial foundation training. I would be extremely happy to recommend this course to anyone requiring mediator refresher training. A definite 5 stars!”
To help you prepare for the course, we will send you up to date legal and financial information so that we can spend the majority of the time on the course refreshing your skills.
This is not an assessed course. If you have any queries, please call the office on 0300 4000 636 and ask to speak to a trainer who will try to help you decide if this is the right course for you.
All sessions run from 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Thursday 29th September 2022
- Friday 30th September 2022
- Saturday 1st October 2022
- Thursday 6th October 2022
- Friday 7th October 2022
- Saturday 8th October 2022
Trainer : Gillian Krajewski
Costs : NFM members £620; non-members £720
To book a place please complete the online booking form below.