This course will be delivered by Zoom video conference over six half day morning sessions.
Joining instructions will be provided to confirmed delegates, who must commit to attend all six sessions.
If any of these statements fit your circumstances, then this is the course for you:
• It’s been a while since you did your training and you feel a little rusty
• You did your core training a couple of years ago and haven’t had many cases
• You’ve applied for an extension and have been advised by the FMC that you need to complete a refresher course
• You had a change in career and now want to come back to it after a few years out (in this example you will need to write to the Family Mediation Standards Board to find out what they require you to do in order to be accredited)
To help you prepare for the course, we will send you up to date legal and financial information so that we can spend the majority of the time on the course refreshing your skills.
This is not an assessed course. If you have any queries, please call the office on 0300 4000 636 and ask to speak to a trainer who will try to help you decide if this is the right course for you.
All sessions run from 9.30 am – 12.30 pm
- Thursday 28 January 2021
- Friday 29 January 2021
- Saturday 30 January 2021
- Thursday 11 February 2021
- Friday 12 February 2021
- Saturday 13 February 2021
Trainer: Gillian Krajewski
Costs: NFM members £620; non-members £720
To book a place please complete the online booking form below[contact-form-7 id=”1571″]