This three-day course will be delivered by video conference
Be up to date on the latest thinking informed by young people themselves.
On 1 September 2018, the Family Mediation Council introduced new standards of accreditation for this work, and our course meets those standards.
The previous two-day training was replaced by a new three-day course which aims to equip you to
• talk with children
• help you think about how we give them a voice and
• how we might challenge parental alienation
If you want to be completely up to date and feel confident in undertaking this very important work with children and young people, then join this course.
Dates: Tuesday 21st February – Thursday 23rd February 2023, 9.30 am – 4.00 pm each day
Costs: £620 NFM members; £720 non-members
Important: Participants will need to have undertaken the one-day Child Inclusive Mediation: Awareness and Understanding before being able to attend this three-day course. For available CIM Awareness & Understanding dates please see the main training calendar.
Participants must be able to satisfy the following criteria:-
a) Have achieved FMCA status – a copy of your certificate will be required.
b) Have attended an FMC approved one day CIM Awareness and Understanding course – a copy of your certificate will be required.
c) Written support from your PPC for your application to undertake the course.
Below is some feedback from previous course delegates :
- “Clearly presented by an experienced Child Inclusive Mediator”
- “The course was very well presented with considerate breaks given. Much learning was imparted, including signposting to different relevant authors”
- “The course was informative and well presented, the small number during my course made for meaningful participation”
- “Really good. Jackie is natural and encouraging” “First-class, very skilled and knowledgeable”
To book a place please complete the online booking form below