Looking for a career change, or a new, second string to your bow?
A rewarding and fulfilling career helping separated couples reach settlements and chart a better future for themselves and their children lies ahead for those who take part in our field-leading, cutting-edge family mediation training course.
Family mediators come from a range of backgrounds: there’s no right or wrong entry path.
NFM training is suitable for you if you’re considering working as a family mediator, and indeed for anyone looking to acquire new– or build on existing – skills and knowledge which can be used in a range of professional contexts, including mediation.
We are the specialists in the field. NFM training will give you a comprehensive and inclusive set of skills and knowledge to work in this field that is unrivalled and unmatched by any other training currently on the market today.
NFM training has two elements:
- Attendance at the one-day introductory course (details below). This is a compulsory part of the course and costs £150. This day will help you understand the skill and aptitude requirements to become a family mediator.
- This is then followed by the full family mediation training programme, which runs over a period of approximately four months.
An introduction to family mediation: One day course
If you’re considering a change of career and would like to understand what family mediation involves, then this preparation day is for you.
You’ll learn more about family mediation, how it works and what skills you’d need to develop to achieve the necessary qualification.
You’ll also have access to an experienced family mediation trainer during the day who can help you with queries – for example about progressing to our specialist multi-module training courses.
- Wednesday 13 March 2019, London
- Thursday 2 May 2019, London
- Friday 5 July 2019, London
- Saturday 7 September 2019, London
- Thursday 7 November 2019, London
The cost for this one-day course is £150. The day will run from 10.00am until 4.00pm, and lunch is provided.
To book a place on 5 July 2019 please complete the online booking form below. To view and book other available dates please return to the main courses web page.