The House of Commons Library has published a new document, which provides information in response to some frequently asked questions surrounding the impact of the Coronavirus outbreak on separated families. It addresses:
- Can children move between the homes of separated parents
- Rules regarding children required to self-isolate
- How should parents comply with a court-orders for contact?
- How are child maintenance payments impacted?
- Can I visit my child in care/residential home?
- My child contact centre is closed: What alternatives are being made?
- Where can I go for help and advice?
You can read the paper in full using this link.